[Seaside] Re: SVG Rendering Engine

Victor vmgoldberg at verizon.net
Mon Apr 7 13:27:17 UTC 2008

Oh, I see,  The problem is in the BOM text. It's too generic.  However, the
motivation is graphics manipulation, or so I interpreted it to be.

Here is the way I put both together:
    SVG is about scalability.  Standardization is one dimension of
scalability.  HLA and BOM deal with standardization.  Voila! Standardized
scalability!!!  :-)

Victor