[Seaside] Classbrowser trouble

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 20:24:17 UTC 2008

>  How can I find out about unicode characters?

Are you using WAKomEncoded39? I cannot reproduce it with WAKomEncoded.

WAKomEncoded39 should not be used together with certain versions of
Kom. To quote Philippe:

- Squeak 3.9 und Göran Kom -> use WAKomEncoded39
- Squeak 3.9 und Giovanny Kom -> use WAKomEncoded
- Squeak 3.8 und Göran Kom -> use WAKomEncoded
- Squeak 3.8 und Giovanny Kom -> troubles

Furthermore I suggest to use the released versions only
(Seaside2.8a1-pmm.536), for example the ones you find in the one-click
image. Seaside2.8a1-mu.540 is not merged with the latest code and
contains some (to me unknown) changes related to encoding.

Hope this helps,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli