[Seaside] [ENH] Large file upload patch (remake)

Göran Krampe goran at krampe.se
Mon Apr 7 21:06:34 UTC 2008

Hi!

> Looks interesting. If Giovanni can take care of the Kom side it can
> integrate it into the Squeak side of Seaside 2.9.
>
> Cheers
> Philippe

Yeah, the ideal approach is probably:

1. Add new method in SocketStream as a Kom class extension for now and
modify the method in MultipartChunk that uses it. This is easy. I can make
this happen and talk to Giovanni etc.

2. Add/modify the bits in Seaside 2.9.

Then we can eventually move the new method in SocketStream into Squeak,
where it belongs.

I can extent the file upload test example for this, and add some class
comments to show how to use WATempFile etc, thus making this more
polished.

regards, Göran