[Seaside] Crashing Seaside Image = Lost Work?

Ryan Simmons ryan at intgo.net
Wed Apr 9 05:23:39 UTC 2008

I have also managed to crash the Squeak ui that it is unresponsive, but have had very little success with the alt-. Trick. What has worked for me is that Seaside has pretty much always remained responsive.

When this is the case I browse to seaside, click on tools then  on the screenshot tool, then on suspend and resume UI. That normally gets squeak to be responsive again.