[Seaside] SVG design questions

Gerhard Obermann obi068 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 21:50:04 UTC 2008

Well its working (also for IE7 !),
but currently we have too many hacks.

Main issues:
- I didnt get IE7 working without using the embed tag.
- The "embed" tag is not a W3C standard!
- Its not a good solution to use the same continuation for the html
rendering and
the embeded svg.

I dont want to continue if the main issues are not solved!

Ill hope one of the core developers could give us some hints to
avoid some of the hacks.

BTW: We should continue on seaside-dev !

br
Gerhard