[Seaside] [Q] Tag-Note relationship, any suggestion?

"S.J.Chun" chunsj at embian.com
Thu Apr 10 08:10:53 UTC 2008

Hi,

my web application uses following classes;

NOTE: which has "contents" and "tags"
TAG: which has "name"

What I want is getting notes using tag and simple but crude idea could be
using dictionary and set;

MainDBDictionary(an instance of dictionary).

inserting:
MainDBDictionary at: #SomeTagName put: (aSetOfNotesUnderThisTag add: aNewNote)

fetching:
MainDBDictionary at: #SomeTagName

current implentation does not above model; in fact I'm using SQLite but I want to remove
dependency on SQLite or other RDB.

Can above model be directly mapped into OODB? For example Magma?
If not, any suggestion on better design or reference/documentation on this?

Thank you in advance.