[Seaside] HTML method naming conventions

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Apr 11 04:01:30 UTC 2008

I agree with Colin, we have abstracted html into a more readable and elegant Smalltalk syntax and it works great once you get into it, look for long term benefits, not immediate 1-to-1 comparisons. Having that said, there's no reason why someone couldn't just make a package of html-like accessors if they felt strongly about it, but then you are moving away from what the rest of the Seaside world had settled on.

Cheers!

-Boris (via BlackBerry)