[Seaside] Re: ODFCanvas?

Stefan Schmiedl s at xss.de
Fri Apr 11 19:11:41 UTC 2008

On Fri, 11 Apr 2008 06:44:44 -0700
"Boris Popov" <boris at deepcovelabs.com> wrote:

> There are excellent programs out there that convert HTML+CSS to PDF, specifically PDFreactor which we have been using to generate downloadable documents using the same rendering code with slightly tweaked stylesheets for print media. I seem to recall posting small snippets to get you started on the list recently.

Found it ... March 14, in "Printing - via rendering to static HTML file and prince CSS?".
From the (vague) description on the website, I'd expect PDFreactor to work similarly
to CSS2XSLFO, so it seems to be a viable solution to create "printable" documents.

However, now that I thought of it, the idea of producing an editable document
looks mighty attractive. I hope that I manage to wait for my customer to come
up with this idea himself :-)

s.