[Seaside] [ANN] SeasideXUL

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Apr 14 14:30:09 UTC 2008

Hi Pavel,

	is good to have more options. Do you want to point articles to read
about the XUL trends? which big players are behind it, etc? I think todays we
are seeing a big push among vendors and the biggest player of all times the open
source community. Today is harder to ponder the most promising trends. So much
to do, so much to learn, so short time

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre