[Seaside] NiftyCornersCube

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 22:07:22 UTC 2008

2008/4/21 Keith Hodges <keith_hodges at yahoo.co.uk>:
> I have adapted the latest NiftyCorners into an easy to use Seaside Library.
>
>  http://www.html.it/articoli/niftycube/index.html
>
>  To Load:
>
>  Installer squeaksource
>    project: 'Jetsam';
>    install: 'Seside28Jetsam-NiftyCorners'.
>
>  enjoy

Nice thing, except that Installer unable to find a file with given
name, regardless that its actually present in list :)
Please check Installer>>mcThing method. It fails to find package with
name starting with 'Seside28Jetsam-NiftyCorners'
while in debugger, i see 'Seaside28Jetsam-NiftyCorners-kph.1.mcz' in
files temp collection.

>  Keith
>
>  p.s. this is a standalone package and does not need the rest of the
> Seaside28Jetsam addons.

Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.