[Seaside] NiftyCornersCube (typo corrected)

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Apr 22 11:29:11 UTC 2008

If you need a *cross browser* solution for this you can alternatively use the
jQuery curvy corners. Here, in examples, you can see a demo:
http://www.curvycorners.net/

1. Is based on jQuery library.
2. I've wrapped a basic fundation to use it (I also want to use Flot but didn't
much about it yet).
3. The usability of the code is exactly the same as scriptaculous from Seaside
point of view.
4. jQuery today has a catalog of about 700 plugins so you have lots of resources
to choose there.
5. It has elegant code (perhaps more than Prototype).
6. You can use it concurrently with Prototype without any conflicts
(http://docs.jquery.com/Using_jQuery_with_Other_Libraries).

You can found it in squeaksource.com as jQuery project. You can also use
installer for this:

	(Installer monticello http: 'www.squeaksource.com/jQuery' user: ''
password: '')
		install: 'jQuery';
		install: 'SUExtensions';   "this are mine extensions to
scriptaculous I think they are required"
		install: 'CurvyCorners';
		yourself.

The wiki of jQuery project at squeaksource.com has pointers to make a div with
curvy corners.