[Seaside] Google Maps API

Andres Fortier andres at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Apr 22 13:26:22 UTC 2008

Jerry,
         I'm currently working on the GMaps API since
is a need for us right now. I currently have the maps
running and the ability to install listeners for any
events that send callbacks to the St image. The next
step is refactoring a bit the code and adding marker
support. If you are interested in making a joint effort
please let me know.

Cheers,
             Andrés