[Seaside] Google Maps API

Andres Fortier andres at lifia.info.unlp.edu.ar
Tue Apr 22 16:05:22 UTC 2008

Hi Torsten. I would really love to add it, however
there are two issues:
- I'm implementing the API in VisualWorks so I guess we
would need some sort of bridge (I'm not experienced
with Squeak so maybe this can be easily fixed).
- Regarding the licence we generally publish under GPL;
afaik MIT is a bit more permissive, so I'll have to
check this out.

Thanks for the pointer,
   			            Andrés