[Seaside] Integrating Images on a website. Don't want to use Apache or WAFileLibrary.

aditya siram aditya.siram at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:46:41 UTC 2008

I am trying to incorporate images into my website.

However I would rather not use the methods listed in the "Resources" section
of  the Seaside Tutorial at
http://www.swa.hpi.uni-potsdam.de/seaside/tutorial. The CSS method reloads
the image everytime,  and the WAFileLibrary method inflates the Seaside
image terribly. Using Apache as a proxy is not desirable because I am using
Seaside mainly for its portability ie. I can stick the entire Seaside image
on a flash drive and move the web-server from PC to PC with minimal hassle
compared to other frameworks.

Is there some way to have the Seaside read the images  off some directory on
the file system?

Deech