[Seaside] Re: Sending messages to javascript objects

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Fri Apr 25 18:28:34 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Igor" == Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> writes:

Igor> Using scripts for handling user interaction is good way to prevent
Igor> excess network activity and we need to think about, how
Igor> to make it more easy.

This is precisely why I want to support YUI... the widgets are mature,
supported, and rich.  Unfortunately, I've been too busy making Smalltalk
famous again to work on my client's project where YUI will be needed. :)