[Seaside] depricated api

Karsten karsten at heeg.de
Mon Apr 28 15:09:20 UTC 2008

Hi there,

today I tried to specifiy the target of an anchor and ran into the
#depricatedApi again. I like the idea of how depricatedApi works in
terms of you see which methods you call that you shouldn't call as
they're depricated, but there's one small piece of information missing:
what should I use instead? Wouldn't it make more sense to add an
argument to this message with some sort of hint telling the developer
what to do instead?

The only alternative to me seems to use the same code that's inside the
#target: method in my own application but without the depricatedApi
call. That's absolutely not what I'd like to do though, maybe someone
else has a better idea.

Kind Regards
Karsten

Karsten Kusche - Dipl.Inf. - karsten at heeg.de
Georg Heeg eK - Köthen
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Dortmund A 12812