[Seaside] depricated api

John Thornborrow john at pinesoft.co.uk
Mon Apr 28 15:35:04 UTC 2008

Hi,

#target: (and the attribute target="") was removed from the (X)HTML spec
and thus removed from Seaside.

The alternative is to give the link a relation of external (i.e. html
anchor relation: 'external'; url: 'http://www.foo.com'; with: 'foo')

and run the script externalLinks (which is included with Seaside) like so:

html script: 'externalLinks()'

Regards,
John

--
John Thornborrow
http://www.pinesoft.co.uk

This email is from Pinesoft Limited. Its contents are confidential to the intended recipient(s) at the email address(es) to which it has been addressed. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee(s), nor may it be copied in anyway. If received in error, please contact the sender, then delete it from your system. Although this email and attachments are believed to be free of virus, or any other defect which might affect any computer or IT system into which they are received and opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free and no responsibility is accepted by Pinesoft for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt or use thereof. *******************************************************************************************************************************************

Pinesoft Limited are registered in England, Registered number: 2914825. Registered office: 266-268 High Street, Waltham Cross, Herts, EN8 7EA