[Seaside] Seaside memory consumption?

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Tue Apr 29 00:21:31 UTC 2008

Hi -

I'm contemplating to use Seaside and Magritte to mock up an
administrative interface for internal use but for various reasons this
may have to run inside an image that does actual production work.
Because the work can at times be memory intensive, I'm interested in
learning more about memory consumption of Seaside and Magritte. Are
there any guidelines for "reasonable" working sets of memory for Seaside
(depending on load)? What about memory consumption of Seaside apps that
run for several months without restart (session cleanup etc)?

Thanks for any insights,
   - Andreas