[Seaside] Seaside memory consumption?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Apr 29 12:27:24 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,

	in a case like that I most probably will consider a more decoupled so
flexible architecture: seaside app in worker image/s, remote access to the
inspected images.

	All can be restarted without affecting each other (too much), they can
be in different hosts workers when fail wont affect observed image (guaranteed),
etc.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre