[Seaside] CSS framework

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Fri Aug 1 17:22:58 UTC 2008

Perhaps I don't fully understand the question, but wouldn't you want to use something like CSSEdit to manage styling? http://macrabbit.com/cssedit/

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.
4th floor 595 Howe Street
Vancouver, Canada V6C 2T5
http://tinyurl.com/r7uw4

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

attachments.

Thank you.
From: seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org [mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] On Behalf Of Hernán Morales
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2008 10:21 AM
To: Seaside - general discussion
Subject: Re: [Seaside] CSS framework

Hello Dario. Here in CONICET we developed a CSS Framework in Squeak. It it's somewhat usable, but I'm finishing a layout template gallery of aproximately 40 common layouts, it lacks some testing.
I'm looking forward for suggestions, so anybody interested can contact me privately by e-mail.
Cheers.

Hernán