[Seaside] [ANN] Phantasia: A CSS Framework

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 15:37:30 UTC 2008

Hi Janko,

  We are preparing a tutorial which we'll publish as soon as we can. About
the on-line example, our application here (an implementation of FRBRoo) is
behind an intranet so it´s a little difficult for us to offer that. Anyway,
maybe we can fix for an on-line demo and upload to a seaside (or Aida)
hosting?

Regards

Juan M