[Seaside] [OT] qooxdoo JavaScript UI

Ramon Leon ramon.leon at allresnet.com
Wed Aug 6 14:25:04 UTC 2008

> Compared to SeasideXUL it would not be limited to Mozilla.
> Any comments?
>
> Bye
> Torsten

What does that mean, limited to Mozilla?  XUL does not require Mozilla,
Mozilla requires XUL; the Mozilla apps themselves are written in XUL.  You
don't need a Mozilla browser installed to run XUL,  you can use XULRunner
which gives you access to the same component framework that all the Mozilla
apps are written in.  I don't know anything about the SeasideXUL project,
but I think there should be a way to run it on the runtime alone without a
browser installed.

Ramon Leon
http://onsmalltalk.com