[Seaside] Re: WAUrlEncoder

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Aug 7 16:09:22 UTC 2008

>>>>> "Squeaker" == Squeaker  <squeakman at gmail.com> writes:

Squeaker> Is PayPal right or wrong in how they expect an encoded url?

It might just be the author of that example.

I'm pretty sure PayPal is using standard URL libraries on their side,
which should have been hammered to death over the years for RFC compliance
by the hundreds of diverse applications written against them.  You should
be able to be RFC-compliant on your side, and everything should work.
If not, get them on the horn and say "hey, period doesn't need
to be escaped.  So saith the holy testaments."  I'm sure they'll want
to fix it if it is broken... it's in their best interest.