[Seaside] html select with two onChange definition, d'ont work well

Dario Trussardi dtrussardi at tiscali.it
Thu Aug 7 16:28:06 UTC 2008

Hi All,

i work with Squeak and seaside support.

I have one html select definition
     and i need to update two area in a web page.

The code is:

html select
beOptional;
		list: aCollection;
		labels: labelBlock;
		id: (id := html nextId);
		optionalLabel: '(select all)';
		selected: (selected := selectionPath
			at: anInteger
			ifAbsent: [ selectionPath addLast: nil. nil ]);
		callback: [ :value |
			[ selectionPath size < anInteger ]
		 		whileFalse: [ selectionPath removeLast ].
			selectionPath addLast: value ];

onChange: (html updater
			id: uid;
			triggerFormElement: id;
			callback: [ :r | self renderListOn: r]);

	onChange:(html updater
			id: rfrMasterHtml idReportToUpd;
			triggerFormElement: id;
			callback: [ :r |    rfrMasterHtml updateView: r    ]).

I have strange behaviour on instance variable 'selectionPath ' when i use 2 onChange definition.

The system lose the selectionPath state.

My question is :

I can define multiple onChange definition to update some different area ?

    My definition is correct, or i wrong ?

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Dario