[Seaside] Please Use Mantis (was Re: [squeak-dev] ANN: Continuations and Exceptions - time outs)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Aug 12 21:53:03 UTC 2008

Note that all Enhancements should be entered into the Mantis database
now

http://bugs.squeak.org/

I understand that you were probably thinking it should be discussed
first.  But frankly it would be really helpful if the discussion took
place in the Mantis report itself.  It is extremely annoying to find a
report on Mantis with a minimal description and absolutely no
discussion.  (Annoying to those with thoughts of harvesting that is.)
If discussion took place on squeak-dev that's wonderful but nearly
impossible to track back from the Mantis report unless some kind soul
includes a link in a note, even then it is rather awkward.

Ken