Re-2: [Seaside] CMSBox wins UI award

Nevin Pratt nevin at bountifulbaby.com
Wed Aug 13 06:00:36 UTC 2008

It looks *very* impressive.  One thing I sorely miss on our Seaside site
(bountifulbaby.com) is a drag-and-drop creation of the UI (i.e., of the
web pages).  CMSBox sure looks like it solves that need.

So now I'm wondering about CMSBox for our site.  I'd still need to able
to tinker with the innards, though, because bountifulbaby.com has a lot
of stuff happening behind the scenes, that are specially coded.  Thus, a
black-box ecommerce solution can't really replace it.

I also don't think we will ever give up hosting our site ourselves.  So,
a solution that is hosted elsewhere won't work for us, either.

Thus, I don't know CMSBox's limitations, or if we could use it.  But it
looks very impressive.

Nevin