[Seaside] Seaside Scaling - How successful?

Rich richsokets at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 01:54:05 UTC 2008

Hi James, Sean and Ramon!

Thanks for all of your info, links and stories.  I was just scratching
the surface of this last week and you've pointed me in a direction to
find out more.  Based on the little that I've seen it looks like
Seaside is very capable of scaling.  Now its time to read some more
and come back with more questions.

Thanks again for responding to this request.  I can definitely say I
have not received the same responsiveness from other frameworks!

Rich