[Seaside] dabbleDB sessions

Avi Bryant avi at dabbledb.com
Thu Aug 21 22:47:20 UTC 2008

On Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 3:39 PM, Nevin Pratt <nevin at bountifulbaby.com> wrote:

> What session magic is happening, then?  Care to enlighten us?

Mostly, we just have session expiry set to be really long.  This isn't
that big a deal because we snapshot and take down images that aren't
actively in use, so the session data is taking up disk space, not RAM.

As I've posted before, we use a massively multi-image architecture,
with many thousands of images per server, but typically only 10s of
images running at any one time.  It's not exactly one session per
image, but it often works out that way.

Avi