[Seaside] Seaside Scaling - How successful?

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Mon Aug 18 21:23:47 UTC 2008

Hi Rich,

Good to know Seaside is being evaluated for more high load projects.
We have no numbers because we are still in development of the app but you may
found interesting the architecture. We have made the app so it can run in worker
images without points of contention. Was made that way to allow smooth scaling
from 1 to N hosts tailoring our load demand.

	cheers,

Sebastian Sastre