[Seaside] Final try for Kom/Seaside file upload tuning

Giovanni Corriga giovanni at corriga.net
Sun Aug 24 13:56:09 UTC 2008

2008/8/5 Göran Krampe <goran at krampe.se>:

> If you want to test this yourself, file into Seaside 2.8, use the upload
> file test in Seaside (http://localhost:8080/seaside/tests/alltests) and
> then check Transcript for a line showing file size and Mb/sec.

Hi Goran,

I'm having trouble integrating this patch in the main KomHttpServer codeline.
It seems to me that you took the opportunity to do some refactoring to
SocketStream
as well. Can you please split the patch into two separate patches, one
for Kom+the
relevant extensions to SocketStream, and one with the other
performance changes to SocketStream?

        Ciao,

                Giovanni