[Seaside] Seaside + SVG (beginner)

Herve Darce squeak at moncase.fr
Thu Aug 28 03:26:59 UTC 2008

Thanks,

Problem solved. I can display an image svg..

But the clock is static. The method updater in SVGXClock>>
drawSVGContentOn: does not seem to work. My work is not finished.

Just a remark (for SVGXAnimation). Currently, the tag animateMation is
not working in firefox
(http://developer.mozilla.org/fr/SVG_dans_Firefox). Only the plugin
adobesvg implements this tag.  If I have myimage.*svg*, the image does
not move (plugin firefox). If I have myimage.*svg_adobe* image, the
image moves (plugin adobesvg).

Cheers

Hervé Darce