[Seaside] Dynamic CSS

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Thu Dec 4 21:30:48 UTC 2008

If your stylesheet includes all possible styles for your site and is
quite large you have to keep in mind that browsers are smart enough to
cache it which means users only need to download it once; if you
generate stylesheets dynamically for every page they might be smaller,
but browser will need to always download them and you lose caching. I'd
go for the first, especially considering effects of minifying and
delivery compression.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.