[Seaside] Seaside and HTML templates

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Dec 10 15:45:26 UTC 2008

In reality, designer is the one who needs to come up with structured html that developer will then reproduce in seaside. Here we typically start with photoshop mockups that go through a number of iterations before we settle on a decent starting point; this then gets produced in html with css and related resources. We load the latter two and toss the html samples as soon as our components render to match.

-Boris (via BlackBerry)