[Seaside] Seaside and HTML templates

Boris Popov boris at deepcovelabs.com
Wed Dec 10 18:32:01 UTC 2008

Sounds about right, you gain some, you lose some, but the whole premise
of Seaside is to maximize gain-to-loss ratio to get better products to
market faster.

-Boris

--
+1.604.689.0322
DeepCove Labs Ltd.

boris at deepcovelabs.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the persons named in the message header.
Unless otherwise indicated, it contains information that is private and
confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender
and delete the entire message including any attachments.

Thank you.