[Seaside] Re: SULightbox doesn't work

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 13:41:33 UTC 2008

I just inherited from WASession and created my own Session, but I only
added 2 instance variables
WASession subclass: #MWSession
    instanceVariableNames: 'user db'
    classVariableNames: ''
    poolDictionaries: ''
    category: 'My Category'

and the corresponding getter and setter methods. And of course I did
override the configuration of my application with my own session.
Do I need to manually set something in my session? Do I need to be
aware of something.

- - Peter

Sebastian Sastre schrieb:
> Is something Seaside won't expect. Did you manipulated the session
> somehow?
> Sebastian
>> -----Mensaje original----- De:
>> seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org
>> [mailto:seaside-bounces at lists.squeakfoundation.org] En nombre de
>> Peter Osburg Enviado el: Martes, 16 de Diciembre de 2008 11:25
>> Para: Seaside Mailingliste Asunto: [Seaside] Re: SULightbox
>> doesn't work
> Any help regarding the problem?
> - Peter