[Seaside] Re: Starting out

James Foster Smalltalk at JGFoster.net
Wed Dec 17 21:46:34 UTC 2008

Hi Michael,

If your question was simply intended to find out if someone who is
comfortable with Oracle Forms will be able to use Seaside easily, then
I guess that the answer is "no" (in part, since Seaside doesn't have
the resources of a company like Oracle supporting it). If your
question was rhetorical with the intent of shaming the community into
moving in the direction you want, then you aren't likely to make much
of an impact. Since your exaggerations seem intended to provoke a
response (see http://kb.iu.edu/data/afhc.html), you might tell us a
bit more about yourself and how you would like to contribute to the
community.

James