[Seaside] Re: Starting out

Sophie (itsme213) itsme213 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 18 04:07:11 UTC 2008

The "Seaside-core" vs. various "Seaside-addOn-X" packages distinction is
important for those who are already familiar with Seaside. And who already
see clearly the heart of a web-application framework, separate from other
facilities built on top of it. And who know where to find some such
facilities or build it themselves to their need.

But, as a matter of positioning (specially for some starting-out folks), we
might tone down presenting
    "Seaside == Seaside-core"
as a given.

My 2 c :)