[Seaside] Re: SULightbox doesn't work

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:56:12 UTC 2008

Sorry Peter,

I think you didn't provide enough information for anyone to be sure
what the problem is.

There are three places in WASessionContinuation>>updateStates: where
#updateStates: is called so I can't be sure what object is nil. To be
certain, you could add a "self halt" at the top of that method and
then step through the code to see where your problem is.

It's unlikely that "self session" is returning nil so the most likely
case looks to  be that visiblePresentersDo: is passing in a nil as
"each". Perhaps you are returning a nil from a #children method or
something?

If you can narrow down the object that is nil, or (as Lukas just
suggested) post a minimal set of code that reproduces the problem,
someone will be able to help you further.

Julian