[Seaside] Re: SULightbox doesn't work

Peter Osburg peter.osburg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 10:25:23 UTC 2008

Ok with some help I could narrow down the problem a little bit.

We could figure out that the problem seems to be in
WARenderContinuation >> respond:
When the line self session onRespond: shall be evaluate I can see that
self session is nil. For some reason it looks like the session gets
lost for some reason. But in the stack trace I can see that MWSession
(WASession) >> start: is called which makes it even more strange for
me to understand why the session gets lost.

I have to admit that I do not fully understand all the things going on
during the render phase and how the relation between session and
continuation looks like. I hope these information can help you guys a
little bit.

Thanks to Michael Haupt for his help.