Fwd: [Seaside] single sign-on with NTLM or Kerberos

Diogenes Moreira diogenes.moreira at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 11:29:07 UTC 2008

One solution, (this is very discusting, but works), is use an apache
as fronting server of seaside application  (that is very
recommendable) and implements the ntlm integracion of apache.
Then in the apache configuration, you can rewrite de url with the user
name and include this data (encrypted obvusly).

an Other solution, more hard and more elegant, is using a plugin for
squeak to get th ntlm data,(i'm not sure if exists, but you can
develop one in C++)..

I Hope this tip will be helpful

(sorry for my english)

2008/12/18 Каменев Алексей Николаевич <kamenew at apk-invest.com>:
> Hi!
> I plan to use the Seaside + Squeak / VWNC + PostgreSQL + FreeBSD for the
> development of applications in our company.
>

> In this regard, the question is:
> How to implement user authentication by Seaside application without entering
> a username and password.
> Just using the data entered by user when him login to Windows.
>

> Regards
>
>             Alexey

Diogenes A Moreira
Jay London  - "I was going to buy a book on hair loss, but the pages
kept falling out."