[Seaside] Starting out

Hernán Morales Durand hernan.morales at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 19:35:13 UTC 2008

Hi Stephane,
  Juan is travelling right now, so I will take the thread.

2008/12/24 stephane ducasse <stephane.ducasse at free.fr>

> Hi juan
> is the code fully working?
> because the autocompleter does not seem to work for me.

The autocompleter is case-sensitive, so one must start typing the country
name with an uppercase, maybe we should fix that in the example.

> I always got confused with the anchor I could not see the hello.

The "Scriptaculous>>Hello World!!!" appears at the end of the page. Yes,
possibly it should appear below the link.

> The currentSelection in nestedTabNabigation was not updated.

This is a bug, I will search the version in which worked fine.

Thanks for your comments!