[Seaside] WARegistry performance

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 16:56:27 UTC 2008

I don't say it's impossible, but it is unlikely that it's Seaside's
fault. I have high load images running here for years without any
slowdown or memory increase (e.g. seaside.st, lukas-renggli.ch,
scriptaculous.seasidehosting.st, ...).

Make sure that your don't leak any memory and properly release
file-handles and other resources.

Cheers,
Lukas

On 12/26/08, Sebastian Sastre <ssastre at seaswork.com> wrote:
>> Can you provide a bit more information? Are the delays only the first
>> few requests or ongoing? What does WASession allSubInstances say? Does
>> WARegistry clearAllHandlers help? How many open processes do you have?
>>
> Sadly, when I waws about to check this, the image already crashed. I have to
> check this later because the recently started image is giving me nearly sub
> second responses now (when all is cached).
> I'll update here as I get some testing feedback,
> Cheers,
> Sebastian
>
>> > I didn't see any voting system, I've just posted the note where you
>> > referred,
>>
>> Just posting a comment is enough ;-)
>>
>> Cheers
>> Philippe