[Seaside] Re: [ANN] SWFObject for Seaside

Udo Schneider Udo.Schneider at homeaddress.de
Sun Dec 28 20:35:20 UTC 2008

Sebastian Sastre schrieb:
> I love it man! Lets keep that great work alive!
Thanks. Always happy to contribute something back to the community I got
so much from...
I must admit that writing the SWFObject/OpenFlashChart wrapper took less
time than I already spent searching for something out-of-the-box ...
seems to be the spirit of OS :-)

> Thanks for making it MIT
Reasons above :-)

I'm a bit unsure now. SWFObject.js is licensed under MIT as well. So
IMHO it's no problem to include it in form of a WAFileLibrary directly.

However OpenFlashChart ist licensed under GNU LGPL - is it allowed to
include it in it's own WAFileLibrary or would id be better to provide
somekind of loadscript which downloads and installs it appropriatly -
thus keeping the wrapper itself "clean"?

Anybody?

CU,

Udo