[Seaside] [ANN] Seaside 2.9 Alpha 2

Julian Fitzell jfitzell at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 19:50:22 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 8:14 PM, Conrad Taylor <conradwt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Lukas, thanks for getting this out in the wild and you and the
> development team has done a great job.  Next, are there any development
> images that contain Seaside 2.9 Alpha?  Well, thanks again for the
> great work.
> -Conrad

We have decided not to prepare images for the alpha releases. We may
do images for beta - not sure.

But the builder Lukas provided will generate in seconds a load script
that you can just drag and drop onto a new squeak 3.10 or Pharo image
(or your customized development image) so it's really not that hard.
If you're not willing to go to that effort, you probably want to wait
until a Beta anyway. ;)

Julian