[Seaside] Possible to get applicationMain object at runtime?

Richard E. Flower rickf at ca-flower.com
Wed Dec 31 07:20:22 UTC 2008

Normally I'd like to keep most session values in my session class --
however, I've got a 'content' object that will render whatever object
is in it -- but this lives within the application which is doing the
main rendering.. Is there any easy way to gain access to that from
anywhere within the system?  This way as I burrow deeper into menus, I
can tell the top-level application what object needs to be rendered
next.. I realize I could put this in the session class but then the
header/footer/content objects are split between two classes --
something I'm trying to avoid.

Thanks!

-- Rick

P.S. Happy Early New Year!