[Seaside] SUEvaluator behavior in VW and Squeak

Burella Juan M. juan.burella at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 16:23:54 UTC 2008

Thanks Lukas.
We had a weird experience browsing the bundles and packages in the Store
repository, trying to figure out if 2.8.2 you mentioned is available and/or
which one of those packages is the latest one. We've updated several times
all the main Seaside items to see if they were out of synchronization, but
the tool insisted: The latest Seaside/Scriptaculous version is listed at the
top of the versions lists and already installed in the image (?)

Seaside(2.8a1-pmm.573 13,jkott)
Seaside-Scriptaculous(lr.220 10,mlucassmith)

So, are those ones the latest versions ported to VW or I'm missing
something?
Regards
Juan M.