[Seaside] Re: http://www.salesforce.com/

Jason Rogers jacaetevha at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 03:23:06 UTC 2008

Using Squeak as a client for some Salesforce apps.  Salesforce hosts
our data, users interact with it via many interfaces, but we still run
servers to automatically update data in Salesforce (to keep it sane)
and to integrate our internal services with Salesforce.  Currently
those servers are written in (blegh*!*!@#&*!) Java.

Having a Squeak server to do all of this would be really nice!!