[Seaside] Sortable tree: making elements to contain children

Sebastian Sastre ssastre at seaswork.com
Tue Feb 5 15:03:09 UTC 2008

Hi there,

	is anybody using the Scriptaculous Sortable as tree and is able to
modify its structure completely? By completely I mean to make any element
start to have children.

	In the Scriptaculous demo I can modify the tree but I'm unable to
make new "folders" of items. To illustrate just go to scriptaculous demo in
drag & drop. In the sortable tree drag out all the children elements of an
ul like "plants" and after you take out its last children you will be unable
to restore those elements again as children of plant. They will remain
siblings.

	Looking with firebug, when you take the last item in a list it
becomes from ul to just an li the problem is that li should becom ul again
when you drop something on them. I'm missing something?

	thanks,

Sebastian Sastre