[Seaside] Re: Re: Ajax callback question: how to update componenttreebefore #children gets called?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:20:39 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message
> What is the failure you get?

In my app an N-level deep sub-component, on 'Zoom', adds a new tab to the
top-level tab panel. After this then things appear to break with

(Sorry, our posts may have crossed earlier ... this from my other post:)

Given a component tree with [zoom] callback operation on C3:
    C3 [zoom]
can the zoom callback on C3
safely add a child component to C1? From your explanation it appears that
#children has already been called on C1 & C2, before C3#zoom matches the
callback search and executes ... and changes C1>>children ... a recipe for

Many Thanks - Sophie