[Seaside] Re: Re: Re: Ajax callback question: how to updatecomponenttreebefore #children gets called?

itsme213 itsme213 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 8 16:33:43 UTC 2008

"Lukas Renggli" <renggli at gmail.com> wrote in message

> - declare all tab components as children (!)

Yes, this does work, but I don't understand why it is necessary.
#renderContentOn: will only #render: the #selected tab, never any of the
others.

(I mainly want to understand the right way ... but also worry about scale:
does the total size of the component tree matter, or just the size of
#children of any one node?)

> - when a tab panel is removed, also update the tab panel
> - avoid throwing an error when the same tab panel is close twice
> - removed unknown message-send from #selected (Sophie probably wants
> to skip this step)

Yes.

Thank you very much!

Sophie